The Club of Technical Directors (CTD) is established to bring together experts in a single platform to build continuous and effective communication within the industry. We are waiting in our ranks of active and active professionals. The main areas of work are:
- analytical work on technological aspects and issues of equipment operation;
- preparation of recommendations for equipment manufacturers;
- systematization of technological processes. To bring to unity the methods of measurement, operation and interaction;
- development of technical support methods for equipment;
- educational activities: preparation of measures to improve the skills of technical personnel;
- formation of the personnel fund of the industry.